The photo above is one I can across by chance on the internet and it inspired me to find old baubles around the house and salvage them with my hands! Salvaging is one of the things I have neglected over the past month, a blogging is another thing. So to salvage my self back into feeling creative I now have many weird art displays on my dressers, window sills and landings of all sorts. I have Lego figurines, dolls wearing jewelry, and I am even gluing Hot Wheels onto my ceiling to make it look like cars are racing around through the hallways!
Feel free to call this a strange faze of mine because that’s exactly what it is!
Here’s some other cool things I’ve done over the past few days:
- Put a watch around my toothbrush holder.
- Tapes a painting to the ceiling.
- Glued different parts of different broken garden gnomes together to make strange, new ones and put them on my roof to creep out passersby.
- Put a stuffed dog in the fireplace I never use.
- Put fake mice in the Christmas tree.
Because it’s Christmas time I have all the excuses I need to be weird in this regard. Some of my friends who have visited honestly think something’s wrong with me but that’s okay. I know this is just a faze and I’m having all the fun with it while I can. If it isn’t a faze, please, God, help me!